Welcome to our first Social Enterprise (SocEnt) Bootcamps launching in Calgary and Edmonton!
This is a free bootcamp for social enterprises who are past the ideation stage but who are either pre to early revenue stages, has social impact or wants to embed a social enterprise model into the core of their organization.
In Alberta there is no "social enterprise" incorporation – social enterprise models can be found in for-profit, non-profit and co-operative models. If you haven't incorporated yet, that's okay too!
Over a day and a half, we will tackle the following:
- Are you solving the real problem?
- How to be apart of systematic social change
- How to embed more social impact
- Lean #SocEnt Marketing
- Lean #SocEnt Business Models
- Talk Nerdy to me: Meet the experts from accounting to finance
- Coaching: Get connected to other social entrepreneurs and community supporters to get feedback on your model & grow your network.
Edmonton (Half Full):
Held at Work Nicer Beaver House
September 14th - 9 am to 6 pm
September 15th - 9 am to 1 pm
Calgary (Full) - waitlist below:
Held at Calgary Economic Development in the Global Business Centre
August 15th - 9 am to 6 pm
August 16th - 9 am to 1 pm
As we are piloting this bootcamp, there are only 20 spots available. If you are accepted, you are agreeing to Be ALL IN at the workshop and to fill out required evaluation forms. You also consent to have your picture, business and story shared on social media.
*Drinks and snacks are provided, please bring your own lunch or you can grab it on Stephen Ave when we break for lunch for 1 hour.